Holy cow- I just barely got out our Christmas cards today! I feel like I'm running on a treadmill to catch up with the Christmas preparation, but I'm not making much progress. So I'll make this short and sweet. I made these silver ornaments by wrapping lace around an ornament and then spray painting it all silver.
These ornaments are interesting looking, but the fun really begins when you backlight them. It creates this beautiful disco ball effect when it's on a lit tree. You can sort of tell in this pic.
- Rubber Bands
- Spray Adhesive
- Silver Spray Paint- or other color of your choice
- Glass Ornaments
- Spray your ornament with spray adhesive.
- About 60 seconds later, wrap your ornament in lace. Try to get areas without many wrinkles
- Use rubber bands to affix the lace if needed.
- Spray paint over the lace. 2-3 light coats or per the directions.