Hello from G2B readers!
It's that time of year again when ladies everywhere are dying to show their men what amazing dads they are. What better way to do this than with a free printable coupon book from Renovar.
I am not too surprised that Jenny has asked me to create these, seeing as how I beg all year for half of these things. I don't mind helping out my wife...and my fellow dads who work their butts off all year to make everyone happy! My wife has been on a roll lately. Check out this ridiculous project she put me on last weekend Click Here, Enjoy the coupon book. There are 12 coupons to choose from.
- Click to download both files.
- Print them off. (I recommend printing them out on card stock.)
- Cut the coupons out along with the front cover.
- Using a hole punch, punch out the holes where I put the circles as templates.
- Then put the coupon book together with ribbon tied in bows.
Thanks for letting me visit again! Jenny will be back with either a fun craft or furniture project the first week in July!
Marco from Renovar Design